View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:48 PM

The Scriptures speak for themselves concerning Jesus Christ as both Lord and Saviour. I don't need to waste my time (again) on this subject. The Scriptures will defend themselves.

Concerning loosing ones salvation, no one, I repeat no one has been able to completely prove to me that it is impossible to loose ones salvation. I've heard all the calvinist rhetoric before and it doesn't hold up in light of ALL the Scriptures.

To be honest I'm not sure why you antinomians want to pervert the Gospel of Peace into a gospel of freedom to sin without consequence. I assure you that this was NEVER the gospel Paul taught...

Concerning the link to the JIL page. I'm not quite sure why there is confusion and turning away from it. 90% of it is Scripture. Does Scripture not speak for itself?

Luke, can you at least answer this question?. Can a Christian's name be removed from the Book of Life? Think carefully how you answer this question. What you say could take away from what is written in Revelation. I didn't want to lead you into this, but you've left me no choice.

Righteousness MUST stand!

btw - Jesus-is-Saviour is so Calvinist it is almost rediculous. Not only is it blatant Calvinism, it's also a blatant rip off of JIL, and I... I don't have the time to get into this. I could spend all night talking about JIS, but I won't. Some people need another go through in their Bibles...

a fool for the Lord Jesus Christ,
Stephen