View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 01:57 PM
joshjefflawn

You know, If I had to go to the Greek and hebrew to know what God said, I sure would be in a flat footed mess. I know of a guy who is going to marry my sister, hes suppossed to be saved, and hes now an ordained Pastor (you know, it seems like they ordain just about anybody) But the Guy doesn't even believe that the Originals were inspired. "The gospels were not supposed to be written, but because of a lack of faith from the apostles, they wrote what they saw/ therefore having a written testimonial concerning the Christ."
He is now gonna be going to a Emmanualle school of Religion (sounds bunk to me, I could be wrong though) and hes going to get his PHD (piled hire and deeper).
The Lord led me to this verse the other day, "ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." Tim 3:7
All I know is that my church, Cornerstone Baptist Church strives to resemble the Philidelphian as much as possible.
By Gods grace we shall stand for his word, and fight the Good fight till his comming, even if it should cost us our lives. "For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain" Phil 1:21