View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui2411 View Post
Thank you Tim. I must say that I am still walking on air so to speak. I am finding my love for the Word so increased and even physically I am feeling more peace.

I have suffered from terrible insomnia for years, not only difficulty in falling asleep but staying asleep or sleeping peacefully. Since returning to the KJV, and reading before I go to sleep, my sleep patterns have improved and I have had peaceful sleep for the first time in years.

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

God's Word is more powerful than we imagine and it affects all of us, our spirits, our minds and our bodies. My life is being transformed and no number of arguments could ever move me again from my love for the Lord and His Word.
Jacqui, it's great to hear of your experience in your return. I remember a similar feeling, one of great peace and joy, and the Scriptures themselves even seemed to open themselves up when in the past it seemed impossible to understand. The Lord bless you!