Thread: Happy Day
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 AM

Default Happy Day

We had talked about the KJV and the translation issue during Sunday School last Sunday. I got to share what I know about some of the differences between the modern versions and the KJV. We had a long discussion that morning. Even though I don't know much about the manuscript evidence behind the KJV, I know and believe this is the Bible God had preserved for us. After church, I sent my sister and brother-in-law, who were also there for the disussion, the links to translation comparisons and an online book "Let's Weigh the Evidence" and left them be. I prayed for God to lead them. And this morning, my sister emailed me asking me to help her get a KJB!! God is good.
Thanks George for providing the links to the charts and to Luke for providing the post on Jer. 3:1(I showed them this verse during our discussion).
Please keep praying for them and for those present at the discussion. I don't think anyone has talked to them about the preserved Word before til last Sunday. I love to see them all switch over to KJV.