Thread: Bad tracts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandi View Post
Welcome, Tandy, from the other Tandi

A good name is....to be chosen (Proverbs 22:1) and Tandy in all its forms and inferences is a good name.

The original Tandi (in my selection of this user name) was my favorite Appaloosa horse, Tandakiya. Story here:

http://tandi-1964.blogspot.com/2007/...ber-tandi.html

"I very much appreciate your testimony and wise words on this thread, Tandy. I am looking forward to hearing more from you. I will be listening and not posting much for awhile, so you will be the predominant Tandy. I have about worn out my welcome here I think anyway.

I am praying for Luke. I specialize in fervently praying for those struggling with doubt and desirous of being overcomers.

Signing off in my traditional way, Tony. Since Brother George greets us in an unknown tongue, (Aloha) I don't see the problem
."

Shalom,

Tandi
Ah Tandi, Tandi,

You just “can’t help yourself” – can you? You just “can’t leave well enough alone” – can you? You just have to get in a “parting shot” – don’t you? (Just like every other feminist in the Western World!)

Your Quote:
Quote:
Signing off in my traditional way, Tony. Since Brother George greets us in an unknown tongue, (Aloha) I don't see the problem.
Let us now see what a Dictionary says about the word “aloha” shall we? Let us see whether your “charge” is ACCURATE or TRUE, or whether, once again, you have joined the ranks of those “gnat strainers” who FALSELY ACCUSE the brethren:

aloha

/əˈloʊhɑ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-loh-uh, ah-loh-hah]

–noun, interjection
1. hello; greetings.
2. FAREWELL

–adjective
3. friendly; hospitable; welcoming: The aloha spirit prevails throughout the islands

Origin:
1890–95; < Hawaiian[IMG]file:///G:/DOCUME%7E1/GEORGE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.

The word “aloha” has been incorporated into the English language (according to the Dictionary), just like literally thousands of German, French, Italian, and Scandinavian words were before it. The fact that you tried this last “cheap shot” {typical of all feminists} in a “greeting” to a new member speaks VOLUMES about your “Character”, and lack of "good manners"!

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Last edited by George; 05-10-2009 at 09:31 AM.