View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Interesting that you all have so much in common with the "accuser of the brethren." You delight in finding fault, and delight a bit more than is seemly in your good [U]fortunes and personal righteousness.

This idea that I give commentaries any special position is just sheer inability to read what I've written. Good grief.

Is this site "fundamental Baptist" in general? If so I think I've learned which denomination to avoid.

Quote:
Interesting that you all have so much in common with the "accuser of the brethren." You delight in finding fault, and delight a bit more than is seemly in your good fortunes and personal righteousness.
Is it "reasonable" to accuse us as being in league with Satan? (This is at least the second time you have made this accusation).

We don't delight "in finding fault", we just get tired of an argument presented over and over again - "delight" has nothing to do with it. And we don't gloat over our "good fortune" and your "poor fortune".

Are you jealous of our "good fortune"? I don't know how many children you have but - have you ever lost one? My wife and I lost our eldest son 4 years ago - the Lord took him home at the age of 42 (if you haven't gone through that, you have no reason to judge us on our "good fortunes"!)

You are a Humanist - plain & simple (you may not know it, and you may not believe it, but you manifest every tendency that Humanists have. You operate in the realm of the mind (the intellect) and that is why I stopped dealing with you because, although you have "knowledge", you lack spiritual discernment; understanding; and wisdom.

Quote:
Is this site "fundamental Baptist" in general? If so I think I've learned which denomination to avoid.
For the record: This site is not a Baptist Site (although there are a lot of Baptists represented). My wife and I are in an Independent Bible church, patterned after the New Testament churches - and very close to the modern day "brethren" churches (minus the "hair covering requirement, I might add). Actually you should feel right at home in a "brethren" (Plymouth Brethren, Grace Brethren, etc.) church, because they have a "requirement" that women "must" use a head covering.

You have a "problem" that many modern day Christian women (not all) have in the U.S.A. and elsewhere in the Western World. You have NO authority, but your own opinions (Humanism again), and you are unwilling to be in subjection to the Holy Scriptures.

I do not delight in telling you this. I take no special pleasure in doing this, however, you are extremely argumentative and when people dispute your beliefs or refuse to believe what you believe you take it personal and lash out and make these unwarranted and unfounded accusations against the brethren here on this site.

Stay or leave, but if you stay - don't accuse us of being lead by the devil, as you did in a past post, or that we all have "something in common" with him. We haven't once made such a strong accusation against you.

George