View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 05:46 PM

Hey Connie,

I'm like you, I can't keep my "mouth" shut. Here is a thought for you and it is as plain as night is to day unless you want to interpert it and not just take it like it is.

Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

Titus 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Connie, above is our ministery.

I know nothing about you, except that you live alone. I could assume many things from that statement you made. I could jump to many conclusions, but that would be interpreting falsely, insinuating at things, and putting words in your mouth.

You do not have a head (husband) above you so now you are answerable to God.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

You would do well to lean on the Holy Spirit to understand God's Words and not continually look to man. When the preachers or teachers speak it is not they who should convince you, but the Words that they use that come out Of God's mouth.

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

I really don't care what you do about your covering, that again is between you and The Lord. I just point out a more nobel ministery for us older women. I said older, not old.

I pray you do not take this with bitterness but with an open heart, for I send it your way with a prayer that you will receive it as unto theLord.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Last edited by Renee; 04-04-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I wanted to bold 1John