View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:31 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!

Hi brother Paul. Thank you for your comments, but please don't compliment me too much or I puff up and start to actually think I am some kind of a genius;-) I need the "No Bible is inspired or inerrant" side to smack me on the side of the head, call me a douche bag and a child of Satan (this actually happened just a little while ago at the FFF), and tell me I'm wacked out, nuts and a church divider.

I am by no means perfect. Just ask my wife. But God has been very merciful to preserve my mind somewhat intact after all the drugs and alcohol I used to consume, and He has graciously allowed me to see and believe the truth of His precious words as found in the King James Holy Bible. I thank God I am not in this battle all by myself. There are lots of other blood bought Christians out there in internet land who also believe the Book and from whom I learn a great deal.

May God be pleased to raise up a younger generation of strong Christian men and women who will take a stand on the inerrancy of The Bible (and we all know which one we mean by this) and let others know that God is faithful and true and He has given us His "book of the LORD" and we can believe every word found on its holy pages.

Blessings brother,

Will K