Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:26 AM

Hey PB

I know a few people that attend Dr Paisleys Church and yes it is free Presbyterian. They are a King James only Church as well. He is a great speaker filled with the spirit, but he holds to calvinism, and I don't agree with it.
There are threads on the forum regarding it so lets not get into calvinism maybe you hold to it? but I don't.
If you enjoy the preaching voice and authority of Ian Paisley, (and his trademark, whistle in his voice ) I can place some links to mp3 files from some great King James Bible believing preachers from this neck of the woods for you to listen to. (In your agreement)
My Grandfather was a preacher among the open Brethren for many years and he was very friendly with a man called Noel Davidson, who wrote a book on Dr Paisley and his work with exclusive permission of the man himself (not a scathing book I might add, but a testimony to his ministry at Martyrs free Presbyterian) I have the book somewhere but I cannot remember the name.
Dr Paisley has done a great work over the years for this Country and its politics, but I have to reject his stance on calvinism.
Anyway, back to the subject, looking at the website for Sarah Palins Church, I see at least there are no statements on tongues and healing for today so there will be no Jibber Jabber speeches from her in unknown languages