View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I believe Pastor Mikie has been promising to come back to post his commentary on 1 Corinthians 14 when he has time to get it written. That's how I read what he said anyway. Give him time.
I got the idea that he would be writing his thesis on 1 Cor 12-14, (even though I just wanted to know how he interpreted 1 Cor 14:20-22), but that he would not be posting it on this forum, as he would not be posting on this forum anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Mikie View Post
Concomitant? Yikes! I really did a typo. I meant incompetent. I've decided to go ahead and complete my thesis. But, as of right now, I won't be posting on this forum any longer. I'm kind of out of place here. I admire your convictions about the Biblical Standard and testing all things by Scriputure. I have the same convictions. What I don't care for is the obnoxiousness that has come from so many. If I wasn't a Christian, this forum would have turned me off from becoming one, because some Christians get so brutal in their defense. We have a ministry of reconciliation, not search and destroy. Defending the Word is one thing, But doing it self-righteously is quite another. Maybe I'm missing the point of a forum, so, I've noticed revangelist isn't posting anymore, I won't either.