View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 09:10 AM

Sadly, lately on these forums I havent felt moved in any manner to post, topics have been divisive, destructive and not in the least bit edifying. I personally feel grieved by this post, that the question that God hates sinners even arose on a Bible believing forum such as this.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

If sinners are presented with a Gospel of "God hates you", will they not draw back from God even more? Sinners NEED the Love of Christ, they need the assurance of eternal salvation through the redeeming blood of an almighty Saviour, blood that was shed FOR SINNERS that they may be washed clean by Gods Grace through faith In the Finished work of The Lord Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary. Thank you Oh Lord for your Mercy and suffering for ALL of us.
Amen