View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 06:37 PM

Default Constituion - "t “No person except a natural born Citizen… shall be eligible "

Hi Folks,

Some of you likely know that Barack Obama was almost surely born in Kenya, not the USA (Hawaii) and that the Constitution has a little point that the President must be USA-born (and a citizen, which is a related aspect that also has some application here but I will bypass).

Even McCain is gray on this, being born in the Canal Zone on a US Navy vessel but clearly a court would likely allow that to be considered Constitutionally OK and the issue has not been pressed much. (Plus imho McCain's best time politically was eight years back, but that is another story, this is meant to be a Constitutional post, not a political 'who do I like' thread. If McCain is disqualified, then a court should so rule on him as well as Obama. Clearly it is difficult, impossible, to find any way to call a person born in Kenya a natural-born citizen, even if the parents were US Citizens, which is also dubious here but secondary.)

Barack and his sister actually give him two births, i.e two hospitals in Hawaii, while his grandmother dotes about how wonderful his current rise is, remembering his wonderful birth in Kenya (she doesn't have a US Constitution on the wall of the hut).

So a Pennsylvania gadfly Democrat (former deputy Attorney General) brought this to court, I learned about it about two-three weeks ago, and the fringe radio media is starting to take note. Obama's posted birth certificate has a huge fish-factor (e.g. no state seal) and afaik the two hospitals have been quiet and have not been subpoenaed. One radio talk show host conjectures that this whole problem is why Barack went over to Hawaii, either find, destroy or create some evidence, more than visiting an ailing grandma who has been ill for awhile while the campaign is in final weeks.

I happened to be by UNC-Charlotte yesterday and Joe Biden was speaking. So I went in after the rally, sort-of shook hands (degreaser ready) and asked him, if he wins .. "Joe Biden, if Barack is shown to be born in Kenya will you become President or will there be a constitutional crises". He answered surprisingly quickly and clearly "Oh, I become President ... " and then while turning aside talked or mumbled something like "everything is OK with Obama" but I couldn't get all the words.

Just thought some of you might find this interesting. Apparently Smoking Joe is ready to go, he knows all about the problem. Although what will really happen, let's say there is an Obama victory and the truth is known before inauguration .. might not be as Joe thinks.

Shalom,
Steven Avery