View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Stephen, the articles are posted to educate and encourage discussion. I realize that bothers you but your concern is unfounded and kinda silly. I'm not sure why you seem to have problems with my threads but I think it's because you seem to think this entire forum is "reserved" for topics you like! This forum is in no way "LIMITED" to the discussion of Greek and Hebrew texts, or the evils of the NIV, or the latest exegesis on Revelation! If we were not "allowed" to link articles on other issues, then I'm sure the admin would tell me. If people don't want to read them, no one is forcing them to.

Before you type anything else, look up at the top of this thread and read the admin's description of this forum:

"Current events,
including politics and culture."

Again, if you don't like my threads just don't click and we can all remain friends defending the KJV, right up to and beyond the point when the "P.C." police ban it as hate speech.

Now please, if you have a problem in the future with my posts or my threads, kindly take it to PM mode and we can discuss it there, thanks my brother and God bless.
You're right brother. I am in error on this. I'd always noticed a Current Events section but never noticed that it was for politics and culture. I apologize for speaking out of place on this. You will not get any more objections from me on your posts of this nature.

Just so you know, I felt a great conviction for my immature post tonight (post number 15). Truth be told I felt good and bad about Brandon removing the Obama thread. I felt good because some of the comments which others made (I'm not referring to your article posts/links here) were of a spirit which I don't agree with, and believe is contrary to what we're taught in the Scriptures. I felt bad because I understand what you're trying to do with your posts, and I'm not in disagreement on what I believe is your heart on this matter. So that being said, know that after spending time in prayer just now and in the Scriptures I feel I do owe you an apology. I hope you will forgive me, and understand that I still have a youthful tenacity to speak before I think. I am truly sorry.

Peace and Love,
Stephen