View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
I just think that this forum is for a certain type of content, which can be easily deduced by looking at the url. This thread is similar to your Obama thread, but the reason I haven't considered it inappropriate is because I think it has a redeeming quality in that we should know how to witness to sodomites, and know what to expect from them. But the whole using these forums to link to countless news articles that don't deal with the Holy Bible just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
Stephen, the articles are posted to educate and encourage discussion. I realize that bothers you but your concern is unfounded and kinda silly. I'm not sure why you seem to have problems with my threads but I think it's because you seem to think this entire forum is "reserved" for topics you like! This forum is in no way "LIMITED" to the discussion of Greek and Hebrew texts, or the evils of the NIV, or the latest exegesis on Revelation! If we were not "allowed" to link articles on other issues, then I'm sure the admin would tell me. If people don't want to read them, no one is forcing them to.

Before you type anything else, look up at the top of this thread and read the admin's description of this forum:

"Current events,
including politics and culture."

Again, if you don't like my threads just don't click and we can all remain friends defending the KJV, right up to and beyond the point when the "P.C." police ban it as hate speech.

Now please, if you have a problem in the future with my posts or my threads, kindly take it to PM mode and we can discuss it there, thanks my brother and God bless.