View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Bro. Parrish

Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish
I fully intend to keep the heat on Obama and expose his liberal policies, which I believe are a threat to the Republic and our future. I never gave Clinton any slack either. Stephanos, my brother---unless you just want to argue, if you don't like reading political threads, I suggest you avoid them. It's easy, just don't click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
You mean, if I don't agree with you, don't say anything. Very condescending brother. I don't need any mans permission or approval to believe or say the things I feel deep conviction about.

Stephen
No my friend, that is not what I said please don't misquote or misrepresent your brothers in Christ. You said, "This video makes me uncomfortable." Then you said, "when you post this stuff... it makes some folks uncomfortable." I didn't say anything about you agreeing with me or not. You and I will agree on many other issues. And by the way, WE don't need any mans permission or approval to believe or say the things WE feel deep conviction about either. All I am saying is, since you are uncomfortable with all this, why punish yourself?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 11-09-2008 at 05:33 PM.