Thread: Repentance
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 08:41 AM

By the way the one body we all are baptized into has not been revealed yet either. it may be present but it is not yet revealed. you wont see it revealed until Acts 9.

And are you quoting Acts 22:16 to show baptismal salvation? that would need you again to rightly divide so you can see why Paul is commanded that and not you or I. no one is washed of their sins through water Baptism. my sins are washed away by the Blood of Jesus Christ. and that is not why Peter tells them in Acts 2 to be baptized either.

Rightly divide or you will wrongly provide scripture support for false doctrines and teachings.

you have something against those who rightly divide and you refuse to do it unless it suits you (we already showed you that). I am not sure if you are echoing feelings of a teacher or mentor or if a person who rightly divids hurt your feelings or turst. Or if it is that you don't like some Theologian who taught it. But you should obey God and show yourself a workman who needeth not be ashamed rightly dividiing the word of truth.

becasue your answer above is shameful display of one who does not rightly divide and ends up putting a whole lot of words in Peters mouth he never spoke or had any meaning towards.

Last edited by chette777; 07-18-2008 at 08:50 AM.