View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
A couple of points: The stone the builders rejected was a corner stone, not a cap stone. The Pyramid does not represent the shape of the pre-Adamite universe, because the Great Crystal Sea (between the second and third heaven was only established by the Lord at the beginning of the present Creation (on second day).

The Charts you are looking for are found in Clarance Larkin's "Dispensational Truth"
I've also possessed charts by others as well; I've even made some of my own on occasion. I've not seen any material to dissuade me from what I've said here; while the Sea did not exist until Genesis 1:6, there is nothing to suggest that the makeup of the universe or the shape changed.

Modern engineering declares the cornerstone to be part of the foundation of the building, putting it at the bottom of the structure. However, Jesus is referred to as the chief or highest (not to get all Greeky on ya) cornerstone, and where on a pyramid do more corners meet than at the peak? The fact that this place also represents Heaven beyond the Sea, the very seat of the Builder Whom the Jews rejected, also points toward this as a very plausible explanation of the terminology.