View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does a pyramid have to do with the pre-Adamic Earth? Please enlighten me.
We believe that the universe is shaped like a pyramid; God's throne is referred to as a mountain, and among other things, it's said to be seated on the "sides of the North." The New Jerusalem is built "four square," and while many believe that represents a cube, a pyramid is much more likely from a Biblical standpoint. Also, the Great Pyramid at Giza can be viewed as a testimony to God and the Lord Jesus Christ (Is. 19:19); the missing capstone can be viewed as the "Stone the builders rejected," or a picture of the incomplete nature of the Creation.

There's a lot in there, but there's a general consensus among many Bible Believers that the universe is indeed shaped like a pyramid with Heaven at the top (through the Great Sea/Crystal Sea), space in the middle, and the Deep (Great Deep) at the bottom. I have some charts somewhere but I think I misplaced them...I'll see if I can find them.