View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
As a 'conservative' Canadian on the outside looking in, I am not handcuffed by not being able to 'see the forest through the trees'.

In my humble opinion the US and eventually the spin off to the rest of the financially dependent western world is in BIG trouble if you all vote for McCain. Look at what financial problems Mr. Bush has currently caused as he knows not what he's doing, then sit back and ride that wave as it continues to crash to the shore for the next 4 years.

Please be WISE with your franchise.
You're reading some pretty biased news sources if you blame Bush for our current financial crisis. The problem here has its roots in the Community Reinvestment Act back from the Carter administration. And how does anything Bush did explain why all of Europe is just as bad off -- worse in fact!?

Bush has been a disappointing elected official, not doubt about it (to me), but this problem isn't one he caused. At its core, this is a problem of people wanting stuff they haven't earned.

The response to this is going to do more of what caused it in the first place -- socialization and nationalization. When the Antichrist finally arrives on the scene, he's going to have a global financial system well in place to rule.