View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:47 AM

the Words Believe and Faith are some what interchangable when it comes to our personal decision on Christ. if you say you have faith in the work of Christ it is the same to say I beleive in the work of Christ. but even in this example faith in Christ is stronger than just beleif. I know people who beleive but have never had faith in Christ.

so faith is the most important factor in our lives. As a saved person whether you live by faith in Christ or you live by belief in Christ you would be saying the same thing.

but what is more important than living by faith, is living in charity. for the Bible tells us that Faith is nothing if we have not charity. this is not about giving gifts to poor lost folks. it is about giving charitable love towards other believers. something I saw and is not preached on in scriptures is the "love of the Spirit" I have heard preaching on the Love of God and the Love of Christ. But I have yet to hear a sermon on the Love of the Spirit. I look forward to that one.

Though I have faith I will choose to live my life in Charitable love with my brethren in Christ and with those of the world in which we live.