View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:14 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default the word Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Will, my question is an old one and oft repeated: What qualifies this idiot to judge? The OT says there was no king in Israel and every man did his own thing, what was right in "...his own eyes" "I've run into theses "ecclesia" "krypton" knucleheads before.

Tony
Hi brother Tony. I completely agree. We live in a time when "every man does that which is right in his own eyes". It is pretty heady stuff when you make yourself the final authority of what should or should not be in The Bible. I thank God for having rescued me from that line of thinking that is so common out there today. I was headed down that same "every body's an expert" road too, when God mercifully showed me that The Bible means what it says and that Bible is the King James Holy Bible and none else.
May the grace of God open other people's eyes as well. I thank the Lord for all the fellow Bible believers I run into here at this forum. It is a great place to fellowship.

Accepted in the Beloved,
Will K