Thread: My weight
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:07 PM

Unhappy

[QUOTE=JaeByrd;14008][QUOTE=Here Am I;14004][b][color=teal] I'm using diet and occasional freeweight lifting to help me.

Quote:

Diet alone can make some amazing changes. Our first 10lbs were simply from cutting out sodas and other forms of sugar. No exercise or other lifestyle changes except eliminating refined white stuff. And well, Diligent's last 30-40 lbs were diet alone and he is a compute programmer so that is a pretty sedentary day.

I know a gal on another forum who was in line for stomach band surgery to reduce her weight because it was causing so many health problems. Come to find out once they got her hormones/thyroid in check and she started working with a nutritionist the pounds started dropping. She has lost a lot of weight. No longer needs surgery. Her health issues are clearing up. She has recently started exercising.

I will pray for You and wife, BibleSender..and Lor..and JaeByrd...please add me to the list...I'm taking a class starting Monday with a Nutritionist, its once a week for 40 weeks...she evaluates you,and helps with your diet program..and she
recommends the small trampoline..she says it helps cleanses the lympnodes!
When asking around..found others to say the same...its a gentle excercise
and is easy on your joints and bones. Just found out I am type 2 diabetic...
but the Dr. said with diet..excercise..and changing my mind/heart attitude
about eating habits...not eating 3 meals..skipping...is not right...so I'm excited to get into this..and I am praying I will be off the 2 pills a day!

Blessings,
Billie

Last edited by Billie; 01-03-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: forgot a word