Thread: Jihad Watch...
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:16 PM

I agree with Jeremy, it is a religious war whether people are intelligent enough to understand it or not. The Muslims clearly understand that it is a war of Islam against Christianity and Judaism. It is the liberals here who do not get it.

I don't know how to deal with this as a Christian. I know we are to love our enemies, bless them and pray for them. But I tell you, when I saw the Twin Towers crashing down, I wanted to nuke them all.

The whole thing is a farce. All of the nations in the area were drawn up by the British after WWI. The original Palestine Mandate (which meant the Jews, not Arabs) would have given the Jews land from Egypt north to Lebannon and Syria, and east to Iraq. This caused a lot of controversy, and the Jews were only given I believe 22% of the original land designated to them. But this was approved by all 51 members of the League of Nations, and later the UN as well. The other 78% (east of the Jordan River) was designated to the Arab Palestinians, which became Trans-Jordan, now simply called Jordan. So the Arab Palestinians already have a homeland, in fact, Trans-Jordan became a nation 2 years before Israel.

It is not a fight over land. The Muslims simply hate the Jews and want to eliminate them completely.