View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Vendetta Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by browilder61 View Post
OK, stop picking so hard on Cali. I grew up there, from Inglewood, since 1961, and just like it was said. its more than just beaches and amusement parks, at least with the large gay population, they voted against gay marriages, something which a lot out there figured would be the last thing they'd do. BTW there are a lot of good independent baptist churches out there, Chick Publications comes from Cali.
Absolutely right! I spent the first ten years of my life in Los Angeles, and it was a great place to live. Of course, that was nearly fifty years ago....

California is also the state that gave the country Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan. That oughtta count for something.

Of course, San Francisco (which deserves to be called "San Fransicko," although it's one of the most beautiful cities in the country) and Los Angeles, nowadays, really are the modern equivalents of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Hmmmm .... I guess the state is pretty schitzophrenic. Not like the rest of the country, huh? Not like all those states which elected Nixon and Reagan in landslides, then turned around and elected Obama?

This whole country is, as Ruckman says, "shot through the britches." But there really are some wonderful Christian people in California.