View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSolomon1611 View Post
I'd say Canaan was also prophesied to be a servant to the descendants of Japheth.

Genesis 9:26-27 (KJV)
26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
So all blacks in Alybamy and Ol' Mississipp or the three black sisters here in Ohio who worked with my mother, who helped raise me and were blood family to me while Mom and Dad had to work and still are today, who wept and cried at my mother's funeral while the rest of my family("Japethites") sat like stone statues, are descended from Canaan and i shouldn't sit next to them at Wendy's? Am I supposed to research the genealogy of anyone who moves in next door to me? Am I to give offense to neither Hamite, Japethite, or Shemite, or is it Jew, Gentile, and church of God? Were blacks excluded from the Mystery Body of Christ that was kept hid in God from eternity and revealed only to Paul by a curse placed by Noah, or are they included, they are just excluded from sharing a hospital bed with me in a two-bed hospital room?

Brother King, I used to collect for a loan shark back in the bad ol' days, and had just ruined another good door with a pair of brass knuckles and was walking to my car in Atlanta Georgia. An elderly black woman and two small kids stepped off the sidewalk into the gutter to let me pass. I reached out my hand and helped her back onto the walk, I thought she was gonna pass out. She said to me, "You're a good man.." I said back to her, "No, I'm a bad man, the worst, but you don't step into a gutter for anybody."

Brother, I think you and most other PBI graduates need to move up north. I got 2 vacant houses on my street, 1 Arab, 2 black, and 7 Mexican families live on my street, and we get along just fine. The child molester(a Japethite) had to move when someone put a 9mm shell casing in his mailbox as a hint, I think you'll like it here.

Grace and peace brother

Tony