View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custer View Post
I thought Bro. Parrish's last post was SERIOUSLY "refreshing" and "edifying!" (I laughed for the better part of an hour after reading it!)

Really, George, I feel very sorry for you...you are the only one who can't see that it's YOU that has the "problem." And, why do you always say that things on here are none of other people's business??? This is an open forum; threads that are open for all members to read ARE NOT private exchanges between just two people!

Like I said, everybody (except YOU) can "feel" all the "love" and "goodwill" from every one of your caustic responses!

And besides, Tim said that you "examine the exactness of God's words..." THAT is a great compliment!

Pam
www.custerfamilyfarm.com

How on earth can you find a post like that "refreshing" or "edifying" and then openly laugh for an hour over it?
Because you have had run ins with George?
Your a Hypocrite, you both are, complaining about what Brother George has said or done or as it was put his "caustic" responses, then on the other face turn right round and scorn the man in a worse manner.
As for the keyboard cliche Brother Parrish in this war that we as Christians are in the midst of against the enemy the devil himself, I count George as a Brother I would stand beside and He and his family have blessed me in so many ways I cant even begin to explain. So if in turn that makes me part of the "Clique" so be it.
It really is disgraceful how you can both complain about Georges behaviour, his words or his posts and then behave in a worse manner than your complaining about.

Proverbs 15:18 A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife.