View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:18 PM

press,
Let's move this to another thread.

only men are recorded in the Noah's genealogy. so you are reading into the text that all the wives came from Seth. so what you are saying is It is ok for you to "read into the text" but for others they need to be careful?

Seth did not have a godly line. 99.9 percent of them died in the flood. so much for godly line theory.

again it is ok for you to argue from silence but everyone else it is wrong.

It was only Noah that found grace in the eyes of the LORD not his sons. they and their wives got a benefit for submitting to their father and husband. Just as my children who if not saved or before they got saved benefited the blessings of the Lord for my sacrificial service to the Lord's work.

After they went forth there sure wasn't a whole lot of godliness going on for the people quickly perverted themselves and were found in disobedience to the Lord's command. So much for God's sovereignty in preserving himself a godly seed. and the seed of Seth or Noah sons or that of Christ would not be affected by Cain's seed. Unless you think Cains father was Satan.

Please answer in another thread. Just start it and let me know where you went to.

Last edited by chette777; 07-03-2009 at 08:26 PM.