Thread: My Avatar
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geologist View Post
James 3:6-10 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

1 Timothy 6:4-5 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

And I shall.
Brother Brandon...in my opinion, Brother George has "rightly divided the word of truth" in addressing Geologist. Geologist has not.

Furthermore, with the above post he has used the Holy Scripture to justify his own error and has falsely accused a brother in Christ. He started his post by quoting Brother George and then addressed him with Scripture that justifies and supports his sin and total disregard for the word of God.

By doing so, he is accusing Brother George of having the tongue of fire and iniquity, possessing an unruly and evil tongue, and one that is full of deadly poison. He has accussed him of blessing God, even the Father; and cursing men. In addition he has accused Brother George as being proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, and causing envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings. He has falsely accused Brother George of perverse disputings and a corrupt mind. And worst of all...destitute of the truth.

I recommend that from such we withdraw ourselves.