View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
I think that's a very valid question. And, although I'm a Ruckmanite (and a divorced Ruckmanite, at that), I find little to dispute in your very good post.

Two points come to mind, however:

Please do not assume that all "Ruckmanites" accept Dr. Ruckman's teachings on this issue. I do, but many do not. And, with my marital history, I am not in the best position to argue the point.

Also: if I take exception to anything in your post, it's the term "switching wives." It's not usually that callous and cavalier a process, dear brother. You're talking about Bible believers, not Hollywood bed-hoppers. If some of us have divorced and remarried, it is not because we took a low view of marriage, or thought that a "switch" was a legitimate option.

Life's a little more complicated than that.
Brother, I enjoy reading your posts and your point is well taken, that phrase was not meant to be as "loose" as it sounded, and in fact I can see why one would think I was overly cruel with the statement, I used the phrase in contrast with a well ruled house.... I would like to reiterate that if a man has a calling, it makes no difference what I think period end of story....God bless....Scott