View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
If Dr. Aordkian gave or sold the copyright to Tex Marrs, then it doesn't matter how you reproduce the book's content, you at least need permission from Marrs to distribute your copy, if not be required to pay some type of royalty.

If I were you, I would contact Marrs before any distribution of your typed copy. I would hope (and expect) that he would grant permission without charge. At 80 pages, and being out of print, it could not have been a big money-maker for him anyhow.
Brother Tim,

Dr. Aordkian will contact Texe Marrs. I don't think I have the authority to do that, since I didn't write the book. I'll remain in touch with Dr. Aordkian and I'm sure there's a solution that will be workable.

You're right that it was never a money-maker. I think I paid only $4 for my paperback copy, about 7 years ago. Dr. Aordkian never cared about profiting from it - so perhaps Texe Marrs will be agreeable to allow the book to be made available electronically. If he releases the copyright, that should work out fine then.

Jassy