View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
I was very sad to see this, still remember his old "Kung Fu" TV series years ago. I don't think they are sure if this was a suicide yet, but either way it is sad...
I think all the Carridine brothers were good actors, and a real treat as far as I am concerned is seeing all three of them in The Long Riders, about the James Brothers. they played the Younger brothers. I think this movie, one of my three favorites of all time, was the one where David did his best acting job. I loved Kung Fu, but my favorite of the three brothers is Keith. He got his big break playing a cop in Missouri who nailed a Lutheran minister who killed his girlfriend's husband, one of his church members. This was based on a true story, and highlighted another fine actor, Terry Kinney, who played the minister, and JoBeth Williams, all three vastly underrated as actors. Keith gave a short but blistering portrayal of Wild Bill Hickock in Deadwood.

There's been a lot of conspiracy stuff going about the death of Bruce Lee and his son Brandon, David Carridine was one of those, with Chuck Norris, James Coburn, and Steven Seagal, who advocated for a closer look into Bruce and Brandon Lee's deaths, but I think what took David Carridine's life, if this is not murder, is the cause of all suicide: No hope for the future.

Grace and peace

Tony