View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
I don't think it was different John, according to these articles that is one of the errors of Hyper- or Ultra-dispensationalism:
http://www.angelfire.com/nt/books/hy...tionalism.html
http://www.gotothebible.com/HTML/wrongly1.html

Ultimately, every believer will have to examine the scriptures and decide for themselves. This has proven to be a divisive topic, but fortunately many of us here can still respect one another and agree on other issues.
I could not agree more Brother Parrish, especially as long as we are given websites where Grace believers are called "heretics" because we do not follow what amounts to sacrements.

Rom. 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

So, here I am, a saved man, and I have to be baptized in water, follow a Passover meal called the "Lord's supper", join a Baptist church, get a crewcut, burn my TV.

Why? What can I add to God's grace?

Ga 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

I got bad news for both Ironside and Dr. Ruckman's cult: neither one is going to have one single meteor more than any Grace believer in heavenly places. If Dr. Ruckman wants to be an elitist and a respecter of persons and teach his blinded followers that they are some kind of first class Christian while the rest of us sit in the cheap seats, he'll pay for it at the Judgement Seat. Soon as my new HP notebook arrives from DryCleaner Central, I'll be refuting Dr. Ruckman's wresting of Scripture and posting it in this forum, in this thread. Dr. Ruckman uses both Stam and Bullinger in his Commentaries and studies(he teaches word for word Bullinger's work on Biblical Numerics He must be one of them thar "heretics".

Sister Jennifer, what do they call those people, Hypnotists, Hypocratics, ah...

Hypocrites.

Brother Parrish, I'm sure you, Brother JohnG, and most of the rest in this forum will soon be cheerful little hyperdispensationalists. All you have to do is clear your head from that Catholic hangover you all have had for the last 600 years.

Grace and peace friends

A Hyperdispensationalist Of The Hyperdispensationalists