Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 08:14 PM

Scott,

The truth as to what is going on in this country is not our primary concern as Christians. reaching the Lost is.

Alex Jones has been corrected and instructed by better men than me. it is not that he is ignorant of the Bible stand. He just doesn't want to obey the Bible in presenting the Gospel. we all know why. he reaches more unsaved than saved my friend, but neglects to lead the lost in the ways of righteousness, and leads them only in rebellion. he who resists the ordained power is resisting God. Alex resists God and teaches the save and the lost to do so too. Romans 13

I know there is wickeness in high places as well as dark powers in the heavenlies, and I do not disagree with all what Alex is sharing. My Bible is clear, all Alex's work does is verify my Bible is true and lead people into fear. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of sound mind. a sound mind comes from the Bible not from Alex Jones.

the whole world lies under wickedness, and God's will is being worked out to bring about an end to the Devil and his work. the whole world is under a Satanic attack just not the US. the US has to go if the Antichrist is to come into power. Caios must come so that this false messiah can bring false peace. Even so come Lord Jesus come.

we are not to hinder but to PRAY and to lead the lost to Christ.

and like a I said attched to my last posts, ALEX has never presented the Gospel to the Lost. And now you are echoing his words that he assumes we Christians are just standing by doing nothing. which is far from the truth.

I wont waist any more of my time with Him nor support him until I see a clear Gospel message presented on every show and radio praogram of his. then and only then will I prayerfully conider it.

I press on to upward hieghts, leaning not on my own understanding but trusting in God and His word for all things.

I am only rooted in scripture truth. Not conjecture and grossly misrepresented facts (lies by any other name). my foundation is firm and I fear not those things to come for I know whom I have believed. and it ain't Alex Jones.

Elijah presented the gospel of his day to the people of his day. Alex Jones does not present the Gosple of this day to the people. he is nothing like Elijah nor is he Elijah to come.

It seems you are to much into worshipping celebrities. beware idol worship comes in many forms and is subtle. you seem to be sticking up for a man who is in disobedence to Gods clear written word, rather than you are for wht the Bible says.

Test the spirits to see if they be of God. any man who is a christian and tells the world what is to come and fails to give them the words of eternal life. Is not in the will of God. he warns people of temporal worldly powers but fails to warn them of HELL.

we can judge thus because we have the Holy Ghost and the Holy Bible.

and you better reread your Bible it has more to say on judgement than love. it is not all about love, but it is about the Righteousness of an Almighty God

Last edited by chette777; 09-08-2008 at 08:26 PM.