View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord
Thanks Steve for pointing me in this direction, and Thanks Brandon for compiling the info in an easy to SEE and UNDERSTAND format. I have truly been blessed with a new understanding of how I personally was NOT giving the written word of God the same reverent respect and awe that I was giving God himself. The two are same. I still have a lot to learn but thanks to all for the blessing of this insight. It is beginning to make sense.
Most welcome, Gord. It is a blessing to share information with a brother who is actually listening, thinking, seeking.

And Brandon really did an incredible job with the Magic Marker page. Not only is it accurate and true, he took the extra effort to make it comprehensible and clear and attractive.

Brandon, I did a study on the Peshitta confluence to the KJB/TR vs the alex texts simply using your Magic Marker page along with our English KJB and the Peshtta English translation, and I posted the results on the Textualcriticism forum. Quite interesting. That is how I know you have about 180 references there, and I may have a suggested addition or two.

Shalom,
Steven