View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 04:40 PM
MDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
There is a big difference between having enough of the Bible unchanged to bring someone to salvation, and having enough changed that they will not be able to learn God's will for them each day. There is more at stake than just getting saved - we are also to live daily by the Word of God. If it is corrupted, it will affect my daily walk.
Which is why we have the Holy Ghost. The Lord will direct your steps. The Comforter will teach you all things. There's a war going on, but textual purity is small compare to it.
Quote:

I have no idea why you keep quoting this verse in reference to modern Bible versions - unless you are trying to imply that those who take a stand solely on the KJV are hypocrites (which I believe is an unjust accusation - there certainly will be some hypocrites in whatever side someone takes on the issue, but that doesn't make all on one side hypocrites).
Well, guess I will just leave you alone. If you want to take another stab it, re-read the posts where I'd mentioned the plates and cups. Enough explanation is in there. Insult was not intended. I don't have the time anymore.