View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:31 PM

It appears to me that Satan introduced the "Self-religion" a long time ago.
Genesis 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
To me the bottom line is the departure from and total disdain for the absolute and final authority of God's perfect, preserved written word of truth...as contained in the King James Bible. Truth...to the "humanist" is subjective. To the lost "humanist," there are no absolutes. That's why the "humanist" labels the true Bible believer as a narrow minded, mean-spirited individual who refuses to show "tolerance" to false religion, false teaching, and false hope. In the meantime, we (who believe, follow, worship, and submit) to God's word through the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Holy Spirit are labeled as stubborn idiots who need to be locked up and never heard from again!!!

Unfortunately, this even reminds me of those who occasionally post on this Forum and debate the preservation of God's word in the King James Bible, asking:"...Yea, hath God said...?" (Genesis 3:1).

Brother George, personally, the one thing that troubles and burdens me the most by people who are rooted in the world system, is the rejection of the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. All truth, understanding, wisdom, perception, insight, and life is in Christ.
Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
I'm willing to be a fool for Christ!