View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Mikie View Post
As you wish. As I see it, it wouldn't matter what I said. I really hope you don't talk to your pastor that way.
I have two Pastors and if I ask them their interpretation of any verse on the spot, they give it to me. They are expository Preachers that of course preach through out the Bible verse by verse. I have much respect for them both. And one of them is 17 years younger than I am. I am always welcome to come to them with questions and they answer me with much wisdom and meekness. I guess I'm spoiled by them.

I'm sorry that I don't have the same respect of one that calls himself a Pastor, yet preaches a false doctrine and is not willing to back up his teachings with scripture. I fear for your flock, even more so as I see you demand your respect.

I have been praying for you as God has put you on my heart these last couple of days. I pray the Word of God will divide asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow as you prepare your thesis on 1 Cor 12-14.

For anyone that wants to hear some great expository preaching on 1 Cor check out this site. You can hear chapters 12-14 preached verse by verse, along with the rest of the chapter. They were unable to record the first few sermons, but the entire Chapter was preached on verse by verse by our 25 year old Pastor in training. Pastor Josh has a true gift from God for Prophecy, (the Preaching of God's Word). All that come to hear him preach respect him as their elder. It is truly an amazing thing to see. And he is one of the most humble men you will meet. Same with Pastor Tom who is 65 years old and is training Pastor Josh.

http://www.spokanebaptist.com/audio.html
from this link go to sermons by topic, choose 1 Corinthians. If you arrow down you will be able to hear expository preaching on 1 Cor, except for the first couple sermons that they were unable to record. If you like check out some of the other topics.

I didn't think it was possible, but Pastor Josh's sermons are even more powerful now. He is currently going through Genesis and God's Word is so amazing................ Anyone that is interested would love this great preaching of God's Word.