View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 03:15 PM

Default Re: "Sam Gipp's degree"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatts1611AV View Post
Hi everyone,
I was registered here last year sometime, but I had major pc problems, lost all my info password, etc, and couldn't log on. I opened a new account not to break rules, but simply because I couldn't figure out how to retrieve my old info. If a mod can help me recover all my old info, that would be great.I have been saved since 1991, and thru alot of 'stuff', the one thing I always knew was that God ws right, and I was wrong, EVERY TIME, and the Holy Bible IS the 1611 Authorized Version.

Anyway, in the past I have had dealings with robycop and the rest of the crew, I have had my email box spammed by the 'brethren', etc, etc. I do not know any Greek or Hebrew, and to be honest, do not feel the need to do so. I do have a pretty good working knowledge concerning manuscript evidence, and which readings are found in which manuscripts, and all of that. I have read most books on the subject as well. In the past I have handled myself pretty well with most of the folks who think that they can correct the KJV, or ANY version with the Greek. I have reasoned with them , dealing with the fact that there is no 'original greek' manuscripts on earth, etc, etc

Guess what? I don't debate anymore with them. I simply rebuke them. Know why? Because why in the world would I waste my time debating some practical atheist like robycop concerning something he has never seen? It would be like arguing with an atheist about God. I don't deal with people who quote Black is Beautiful out of context either. What is the point brothers, in dealing with a bunch of dirty Bible rejecting liars like that crew?
Honestly, let robycop, and the rest of the devils over there have fun in their greek sandbox. I KNOW at least, that I have a book that T KNOW IS the Scriptures.

NONE of those geniuses over there could say the same thing. Let them whine and spin and spit. All devil controlled Bible rejecting silly asses do the same thing.

Let them go out in the graveyard and howl at the moon. They probably listen to ozzy osbourne anyway

Aloha brother,

I am not going to "pile on" you, since several brothers have already "reproved" you. I will say this though - don't lose your love for the Holy word of God or your contempt for Bible correctors (or deniers). What you need to do is learn to "temper" your speech (somewhat).
Quote:
1 Corinthians 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
Many of those men on FFF who ridicule the Holy Bible (and those of us who believe in it) are "Christian" Humanists and Sophists. Some of them are "wolves in sheep's clothing". None of them - that is, those who engage in destructive criticism of the King James Bible, ridiculing, and name-calling, are INNOCENT!

I am particularly "hard" on these men, but I won't call them "devils", or "silly asses", etc. (that's "name-calling" for the sake of "ridicule"). On the other hand, if after a while, they "prove" themselves (by their own "words" and "deeds") to be Bible "correctors", Bible "deniers", "Humanists", "Sophists", or indeed "wolves in sheep's clothing", I do not hesitate to call them what I believe they are.

Today's PC (Humanist) "Culture" frowns on this sort of behavior, (unless it's in reference to Bible believers!) but I am not supposed to "conform" to the world's standards (i.e. Humanism), I am supposed to be "transformed" and be like the Lord Jesus Christ (a Christian); and I am to follow the Apostle Paul [1 Corinthian 4:6, 11:1; Philippians 3;17].

Now, neither the Lord Jesus Christ nor Paul ever hesitated calling "a spade a spade", so it's not a matter of NOT "warning" or "admonishing" or "reproving" or "rebuking" - it's having the spiritual "knowledge", "discernment", "understanding", and especially "wisdom" to know HOW to go about doing those things; and WHEN to do it; and to WHOM you should do it.

You have "zeal" for the Lord and for His Holy word, and I don't want to discourage that (not ever!); but you must "temper" that "zeal" with those things I mentioned above. Those things {spiritual "knowledge", "discernment", "understanding", and "wisdom"} are "gifts" (given by God) and are acquired from God in his "own time" (since I am particularly "hard-headed" - it took a very long time for me).

You are not wrong in your "assessment" of those Bible "correctors", "deniers", "gnat strainers", and "railers". Whether they are aware of what they are doing, or not, they will "answer" for their unbelief - of that I am absolutely sure:
Quote:
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
What we have to do is be extremely careful that we do not become "like them" in dealing with them - because the same holds true for us also [Galatians 6:7]

Some of the brethren on the AV1611 Forum disagree with me on how to deal with these "people", and that is their right and prerogative. I believe that the Scriptures are crystal clear on WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, and HOW to deal with them; and WHO they are.

There are two things about them I know for sure:

#1. They may be "saved", but - They are NOT genuine "Bible" (ONE BOOK that you can hold in your hands) believers.

#2. They do NOT possess A SINGLE "FINAL AUTHORITY" for determining all matters of faith and practice.

There is a huge difference between those Christians (the vast majority) who simply "don't know" about the "Which Bible" issue, and those "Christians" who actively seek to disparage, defame, slander, and ridicule the Holy Bible! I try to patiently deal with those Christians who are ignorant of the issue and know little or nothing about it:
Quote:
2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
However, I have no "empathy" and very little patience with those "Christians" who openly oppose the King James Bible and ridicule its defenders:
Quote:
2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
I do NOT CORRUPT the word of God - I seek to honor it. they do not even recognize the King James Bible as being the word of God - and so they DISPARAGE IT!
Quote:
2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
I am not "dishonest" or "crafty" with my words or in how I represent myself - THEY ARE!. I do not handle God's Holy words "deceitfully" - THEY DO!
Quote:
Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
I do not go to "their Forum" and "cause divisions", BUT they are continually coming here seeking to DIVIDE! They are WITHOUT EXCUSE!

I refuse to "dialogue" with them because there is NO PROFIT to be gained, and NO EDIFICATION takes place in such a FRUITLESS endeavor. I repeat: trying to deal with Bible "correctors", Sophists, and Humanists is an EXERCISE IN FUTILITY!
Quote:
Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
I believe that:

Whether it be DOCTRINE:
Quote:
Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
or PEOPLE ("Christians")
Quote:
1 Corinthians 5:6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
or an ATTITUDE
Quote:
Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
WHEN we encounter "leaven" in any one of these three forms we must "excise" it from our midst, or it will "fester" and "expand" until it LEAVENS "THE WHOLE LUMP"! {i.e. basically the sad "history" of every Christian church ever established - from Paul's day up to the mid 1900's}

There is no "room" for "leaven" in a church or any other Christian institution or group of believers (such as this Forum) - whether it be "leaven" in the form of "doctrine" [Galatians 5:9] or in the form of a "person" [1 Corinthians 5:6]. The Bible command is clear:

If a man that is called a brother is GUILTY of the following:
Quote:
1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
Those "Christians" who come here and "RAIL" on us (we didn't invite them!) or if they "RAIL" on us on another Forum - according to the Scriptures we are NOT to eat with them and in addition:
Quote:
1 Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Now I know this is NOT a church, but it is a gathering of Christian "brethren", and the principles & precepts should still hold true: "if any man that is called a brother be . . . . . a railer, . . . . with such an one no not to eat."

In addition we should: "
put away from among yourselves that wicked person."

That is WHY I will have NOTHING to do with those people and cannot understand WHY some Christians will try to "dialogue" or "reason" with them.
Quote:
[Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?]
At the risk of repeating myself: I DO NOT go and "JOIN" their Forum - WHY DO THEY COME HERE? Are they not CARNAL "Christians":
Quote:
[1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?]
Quote:
Proverbs 20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.
This is WHY I do not spend a whole lot of time in "dialogue" with these men.

Quote:
Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
This is WHY we should have nothing to do with these men:

The Biblical (Scriptural) commandment on HOW to deal with these men is clear. Whether it is personally distasteful or uncomfortable for me; whether I "think" there might be a better way; or whether our "culture" frowns on being direct and dealing "harshly" with people - if I am to live "by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" [Matthew 4:4] then I must "AVOID THEM" at the least!

Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.