Thread: Secret Rapture
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiwnz View Post
"MY OPINION"- is that a rebuilt jewish temple would be offence against the work of God after He sent His only Begotten Son who died and fulfilled the law and daily sacrifice. To build another temple in order to start the daily sacrifice for the covering of Sins is just wrong. Pre, mid, post trib doctrines can sometimes be confusing, frustrating, and a division maker. I think the coming of Christ is simple.
Towinz, what do you think meeting him in the clouds in Thess. means? How can he return with us if we are still on the Earth? I know some make it confusing but follow Paul's teaching in 1Thess and 2Thess and in 1Cor.15 and you can very easily see that we join him in the clouds before the antichrist shows upin the great Tribulation. but in Christs second VISIBLE appearing to the general population or his second coming he destroys the antichrist and throws him into the lake of fire witht eh false prophet and the Beast.

Well, Israel will build another temple according to Scripture, they will again do a daily sacrifice for the Bible says they will. the antichrist will put it to an end because he wants the worship for himself in the Middle of the Trib and Jews scatter because they know he is not God. their sacrifices are an abobination because they don't believe on Jesus Christ, that much is true.

then when the Lord Jesus Returns and sets up his kingdom. there will be a temple in Jerusalem and there will be oblations of the nations brought to Israel by the Gentiles. if there is sacrifice of animals the scriptures don't say so. but oblations are Gold and food things like that. but no mention of animal sacrifice in the Millenial kingdom. but there may be we do not know clearly But eh Jews are to offer sacrifices to the Lord during the Millenial Kingdom and into Eternity whether it is Animal we will have to see God revealed will inteh Kingdom to find out Scriptures are not to clear on that point. I think there will be but it will be for a different reason not for a covering for sin.

Stephenos and Easy E, I know people go over board and Hyper divide scripture and it is a danger. but there is a Rightly Dividing the word of God that the Lord by Inspiration of the Holy Spirit Tells us to in 2Timothy 2:15. that comes by study also.

the brother who asked about when salvation changes. keep this in mind all Salvations even if just from a flood as Noahs is by faith but in Noahs day he had to work that is build the Ark or die in the flood as God instructed him too. he is not part of the Body of Christ, nor is his Salvation like ours. Noah is a Gentile he will rise inthe Great White Throne and be judged by works eat of the fruit of the tree of Life and enter into God glorious temple end the end. but we are already by that time glorified in Christ forever.

Salvation by faith alone is unique to the Church Age Only. Trib is back under law, Millenial kingdom (and read it closely in Revelation is by works alone for you can not have faith in that which you can see) faith is the subsatnce of things hoped for and the evidence os things unseen. Tim Mortons book is a clear not to much divided scripture dispensational teaching that is accurate and trustworthy.

you all are impressing me with your study and comments to this forum on the secret rapture. Keep up the good work God will straighten us out when we get there.

God bless

your fellow servant

Last edited by chette777; 05-28-2008 at 05:15 AM.