View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 01:25 PM
look3467

Quote:
Whether Jesus went to Hell or not is another issue.

But the FACT is Is 14 is talking about Lucifer (Satan) not Jesus Christ. Why should I believe anything else from a guy who can't read simple English?

Needless to say, this type of butchering seems to be typical for you. Saying that Babylon is code for Jesus is absolutely ridiculous.

I've dealt with some issues, but man, that is something. I mean saying Babylon is Rome is one thing, but this is...wow. You seem like a nice person and polite, but are you a Mormon or JW, what is this?

Last question first, I am neither, just a simple believer in Jesus my Savior.
Apart from Him, there is nothing else!

Lucifer, in light of the works of God is? Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Nations: REV 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

The nations weakened is Jesus Lord over, for He was under their power as a prince at His crucifixion, but afterwards, Jesus is King.

Who but Jesus keepeth the works unto the end and given power over the nations?
REV 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
REV 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
The morning star is seeing Lucifer in scriptures is really looking at Jesus in hell on the second day, he opened not the house of his prisoners because they must wait for the 3rd day. at this point Jesus descends into hell and fulfills the scriptures in Isaiah 14:12
ISA 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! =according to God's word when Jesus takes all sin.
ISA 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. =fulfilling scriptures, Jesus is the son of perdition.
ISA 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;=notice, the word "man", this is Jesus.
ISA 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Notice they are his prisoners, this is one of the prophecies, that Jesus would set the prisoners free=(Isaiah 61:1). He does but this is the second day, he must wait till the 3rd day, this second day they look on him because he has revived them out of sleep, they were asleep till Jesus died for sin.

HOS 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. HOS 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. =as God said, he makes the rain to fall on the just and unjust=pours out the righteousness of Christ on all mankind=job 33:26

Now, if God would off have kept Jesus out of hell, then the prisoners would have never know Jesus as we know Him today.

Peace>>>AJ