View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Schwenke View Post
Greenbear, this is what started it. However, you did not clarify that you meant that Samson THOUGHT they had used her sexually, and so I (and I think Custer also) assumed that you thought that they actually had. A little bit of clarity goes along way.
Now, you got all bent out of shape for some weird reason, and just attacked me mercilessly. I stated that I had not heard your interpretation, but I also stated that it doesn't mean it is non-existent. Then you fly off the deep end about my "sheltered" little Baptist Sunday School....etc, etc, etc. Take a chill pill will ya???
If you want to discuss the matter, then discuss it. If you want to call people names, insinuate that they are stupid, and beneath your dignity, that is your decision. However, it is NOT EDIFYING; it is selfish and filled with pride.

Romans 12:18 - If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

I have not attacked you (trust me, you would know it if I did!), I have not denigraded you, I have not maligned you. So why the vicious, childish attacks???
I had mistakenly assumed that the context of the story was understood by all throughout this thread. My mistake.

Sorry if you look back and see a few poorly articulated thoughts from somebody in the midst of trying to extricate herself from the twists and turns of a sophist's arguments for the first time in her life. I believe you are searching for gnats so you can ignore the camel.

You sure seem to think you can read hearts and minds, Pastor Steve. I'm sure I wasn't as unedifying in my post to you as you have been in your posts to me and brother George, so far. "Vicious, childish attacks???" That's ironic coming from you, in my opinion.

Quote:
I have not attacked you (trust me, you would know it if I
did!)
Wow. I'm quaking in my boots.

I think I'll try to follow brother George's example and have no further communication with you. So if you feel the need to tear me apart and further malign my character and intentions then you just have at it, brother.