View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:41 PM
wwjd.usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fundy View Post
Hi wwjd.usa,

Thanks for answering my question. This answer, along with statements made by you in other posts make it clear that you are following a works based gospel.

Whithout getting too personal, I would be interested to know what type of grounding you have had in Biblical study....were you involved with the Jehovas Witness's, Mormons or maybe have a Catholic background?

In the meantime take the time to read carefully Hebrew chapter 10, at least 3 times, slowly and with concentration on each and every WORD that God wrote there.

fundy
Well, I read the Bible, and through the Bible, I form my doctrines. I am involved in two Bible schools, but I have found some biblical contradictions in
them. So I don't rely on the Bible schools anymore to form my doctrines. However, I still will finish the Bible school to receive certificates and college credits. I like to talk to other people who have different biblical beliefs, in order to see if I have a misunderstanding of the Bible.

Really, if you come to my church, it would be hard to place a specific denomination on it. So we are non-denominational.

What denomination are you?

Last edited by wwjd.usa; 10-03-2008 at 05:58 PM.