Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:05 AM

Welcome Sister

You will find that this board is filled with loving God fearing Bible believing born again Christians. There are some posts from bible deniers / critics / scorners and general "trouble makers", I would urge you to "pay no heed" to their guile.
For the most part this forum is to exalt the name of The Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy written word (which we just so happen to BELIEVE he has preserved in the KJB) and edify his body. We don't all agree on everything, but for the most part we are all of "one mind" on the MAJOR doctrines, and there will of course be disagreements occasionally, but by the Grace of God they all get worked out in the end, being reconciled or agreeing to disagree with no loss of fellowship.
I personally am what people would refer to as a "moderate dispensationalist"
and I have found many like minded Brothers and Sisters on this forum who are of the same mind and I would urge that you pay attention to what they teach.
I am a simple man, now let me explain what I mean by this as I was jumped on by another forum for stating that I was "simple"
I used to be full of pride, arrogance, worldliness, covetous, cares of this world and lusts of this world, but by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, my conversation changed, I became (over time) more patient (still working on that one ) settled, stablished, rooted in his word, humble, meek, and most of all resting in Jesus.
Now these are the simple things to me, the "simplicity that is in Christ" not as carnal christians class simple (stupid). May this forum bring you blessing and edification through the magnifying of the Lords Holy written word.

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.