View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Actually it appears Bro. Ruckman (like Bro. Kiwi), clings to the WORM SOUL theory. No hands, no ears, no feet, no eyes, just a big pile of red maggots squirming in the Lake of Fire for eternity.
Yes, I think they could BOTH be wrong, but don't tell Bro. Ruckman I said that.

It also appears that Bro. Ruckman thinks the Lake of Fire is located somewhere off the rim of the universe.
Doc Pete had a dissertation on Jonah and the gourd and the worm, he gets something from that about the worm soul. Isaiah 66 makes it pretty clear the damned are pretty recognizable as tormented humans, with eternal worms eating them. I don;t see the sense in turning into a worm for eternity, Doc Pete may have read Rod Serling down the line somewhere(I write horror fiction also).

Isaiah 66 10-13 gives the general location of the lake of fire, near Jerusalem. I think the "rim of the universe" thing is like the "gap" theory, wild speculation and a bit ethereal.

I'm pretty sure Doc would not talk to me, I'm "the enemy", one of them dry cleanin' hyperdispensationalist Calvinist Stamite-Jordanite-Darbyite-O'Hairites who wants to destroy the church John The Baptist founded with my ASV.

Right

Grace and peace to you brother

Tony