Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
smw038

Unhappy Thanks

Thanks George and Here I am!

I know my attitude stinks but not only is he not saved he's selfish, hot headed and a terrible provider. He up and quit his job last year in April after we discussed that I would be leaving my job to concentrate on building my business which had gotten to be to much with a full time job and my 2 year old daughter and 15 year old son. He up and quit and now we have no health care and can't afford life insurance. I had to humble myself and apply for aid so that at least my children would have health care. I have so much resentment built up because he would rather see us struggle to pay the bills why he drives a Cadillac and our mortgage is behind but refuse to ever work for someone else every again. So, now he has a new business that won't even cover our bills, so now he throws parties every Thursday at some night club that someone was just shot and killed last week to make extra money.

I just feel like I'm in this marriage alone. Please pray with me because I know that God's Word is true but how to you honor someone who does not honor you and give you the respect you deserve and step up and be a man.

I thank the Lord that my son is saved and loves the Lord.

I'm going to ask the Lord to change my heart although my flesh wants to kick him to the curb.