View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:54 AM

Hi Winman,

I've heard it said that this can be linked to;

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The Corinthians passage is in reference to women covering their heads. I think somehow, for some reason head coverings protect women from the observations of fallen angels. This is just speculation, I know, but the Genesis passage does indicate that those sons of God were attracted to the daughters of men, and we all know what the generally accepted idea of what went on in with these Nephilim is.

The following isn't necessarily true or not, but a year ago, when I was researching posession and deliverance, to find out what is scriptural and what is not, I came across this one story of a woman who was supposedly being visited by a succubus regularly. The story goes that they tried all kinds of things, including deliverance sessions, however after months of torment, someone suggested that she wear a head covering, and the visitations stopped completely.
Far out, I know, I'd rather stick with the scriptural link, and discuss that, but that story did come to mind...