View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesundayschoollessons View Post
"Twisting Scripture" is quite the charge. If I am in error, I will admit it (and have done so here). I simply want to know what drives your dogmatism. It is a fair question. Since I have a difficult time knowing how you think, I am allowing you to restate it in a way that is balanced in your opinion. As a Scripture-driven person, I am compelled to ask. If there are passages I have not considered, this is your chance...where else can I go to get the best answer?
I did no charging. I said that is the way it looks to me. I take it from my experience with my discussion with you on Psalms 12:6-7. To me, it is plain teaching. The many questions you have about Psalms 12:6-7 left me suspect of your twisting ability. and especially when you change the subject of the passage itself, when the subject is clearly written in the passage itself. It's hard not to question your motives here.
Quote:
Psalms 12:6-7 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.