View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish
But how is it slander, when you indeed deny the nature of the Bible?
You deny the KJV is the INERRANT Word of God, do you not?
You deny the Word of God is PRESERVED ON EARTH, do you not?
You deny the Word of God EXISTS ON PAPER, do you not?
Answer me straightly, or correct me if I am wrong about your doctrine, please. You deny the very essence of the Bible, the nature of the Bible itself, thus it seems to me you are a Bible denier, and your rhetorical questions strike me as less than sincere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought
You are correct on all three but this does not make me a Bible corrector in any way. Still even if you feel that this is correcting the Bible it is still slander. You are implying that I am correcting God and this is not the case.
Hmmm, no... I am suggesting you are a Bible DENIER, not corrector.
Thank you for admitting that I am correct on all three above, and be advised; the only slander being done here is YOUR slander against the Bible. I realize this is not a church, but just for perspective I can tell you at my church, any person who denies the Word of God EXISTS ON PAPER would never be allowed a position of leadership or teaching, nor would they be given a free platform to address the body with that doctrine. Yes, it's that serious. This is not a "grey area" like the Gap Theory or what have you. This is important.

No one is angry at you here, (as your poll suggests) but you started all this yourself, and sooner or later, all Bible deniers on this forum end up exposed, with their puppet strings revealed in the light of the truth. The members of this forum are serious about the Bible, and as long as you project your leaven as outlined in the denials above, you will never be taken serious on this subject of Biblical authority. Please understand, it just won't fly here. You need to pray about this and repent of your attitude about God's Word. Read through the material posted on this site and ask God's Spirit to create a change in your heart, I wish you the best as you seek His truth on this issue.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 01-26-2009 at 09:10 AM.