View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 AM

I don't think it is that hard to understand Tbones. you call it backsliding. you may be forgiven in Gods eyes by Christs work. but don't you think for a moment that the Holy Ghost wont be grieved or quenched because of it. Sin has results even for believers. many a problem with believers today is their getting in sin and not confessing it and forsaking it and they end up confused, sick, sometimes even dead. We don't get a free ticket to sin you know. Check out 1Cor 11:27-34 and see what happens to those who partake the lords supper in an unworthy manner-they are instructed to judge themselves before taking it. because of unconvicted and unconfessed sin many were weak, sick and sleeping (dead).

I am not however talking about sin before one is saved I am talking about what one does after being saved. all sin is forgiven but you can't be a believer and continue to sin and do nothing about it. so shut down your red lights and alarms you got them tuned to the wrong cord. I am not talking about confessing sin before one can be saved, I am talking about confessing ones sin after being saved. 1John 1:9

Last edited by chette777; 05-20-2009 at 12:37 AM.