Thread: The Word of God
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:05 PM
joshjefflawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Stephanos told me not to tell people that not all the scriptures are for them today.

So Stephanos, I want you to give me $10,000 and your house for the summer. you must comply if you believe all scriputres are for you.

I quote Mt 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

You are under divine command to give me what I ask and to let me borrow your house for the summer. you cannot refuse me or you will suffer judgement of the Lord.

there it is if you believe all scriptures are for you today you must comply.

If you say that this does not apply to you today you have just performed a dispensational division. and that would make you a dispensationalist.

A dispensationalist is one who studies his Bible and makes distinction between what can be applicable today and what would be applicable in the future and what was in the past.

if you cannot see that, then I await your reply on where to send the money and to get my dates to borrow your house.
Oh, and while your at it, with lending your house to chette and all, go and build an arch, because you know over there in Genises 6 God says to build an arch because hes going to flood the earth, oh and then build a altar and get a lamb to do a sin sacrifice, cause if im not mistaken I'm sure its been a while since you've given a sin sacrfice to God.
You can't get away from dispensatianolism, even the Bible itself in the AV is laid out Premillenialy.